LAUNCHING 1st WORK BEE of Urban Shades Community Garden
What is a WORK BEE?? Work Bee’s are scheduled times when the community gets together to work on their garden.
Urban Shades Community Garden is having it’s first WORK BEE this Sunday, August 10th at 2pm. Drop by and garden with your community. Work Bees will be held every following Sunday at 2pm till harvest time.
Location: Backyard of All Saint Anglican Church
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2014
This week we are also in the process of building RAISED BEDS in the garden. Here is our schedule:
- Thursday, July 31st, 2014: 5pm-8:30pm Prepping the soil
- Friday, August 1st, 2014: 11-7pm Building raised beds
- Saturday, August 2nd, 2014: 11-7pm Building raised beds
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014: 11-7pm Filling the boxes with garden soil
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014: 11-7pm: Filling the boxes with garden soil
Come by the garden any of those times and lend a hand with the work. And please do circulate this note to your neighbours and networks to see if anybody would like to contribute. We could use all the help this week.
Contact Caroline John at email@example.com